These are the words of the Blessed Mother on this day:
Children of God the Father, the Almighty, you turn to God when you are confronted by aspects of social behaviour which shock you or sadden you and, at times please you.
Some of you say: it is tragic when children are abused, when teachers do or do not impart knowledge correctly or with self-opinions, when love is not practiced in some families, when the role of the family is denigrated by sections of the human society.
Others complain about workers who demand too much or about owners, leaders and others who abuse the workers whom they command saying that the workers are brutal and selfish in their demands.
Some look with contempt on the poor and call them lazy and stupid, and charge them with anti-social or even criminal behaviour.
Others bring condemnation on the heads of the leaders saying that poverty is the result of uncaring, self-serving practices which deny opportunity to all.
Some say that the greedy are pillaging the fruits which God provides in the earth for the equal benefit of all his children and so reduce the earth to barren desert. Others defend the unlimited plunder of the earth, its waters and its forests by pronouncing that they do so because they need to provide for the multitudes.
Some say that the populations have grown to a point where the earth cannot provide.
Some call for respect of the human person. Others seek to marginalise and even destroy those who do not believe in the God of their faith, in the moral norms of their religion.
All of these utterances are heard by God the Father, the Almighty. He waits.
I say to you Children of God the Father, the Almighty, that you have sufficient knowledge to remedy the problems created by successive generations. I say as well that Jesus, my son has shown how to live with respect to God's law.
If you did observe the law:
· You would respect that you, the Earth and the Universe are God's dominion.
· You would never fail to protect all children placing them in a family where respect of the human person is second only to the adoration of God the Father, the Almighty.
· You would communicate to all that the love taught and given by Jesus is the same love of God the Father, the Almighty.
· Like Jesus, you would understand that all of creation was perfect and that all that you find at fault on earth and in the human society is the corruption of sin.
· If you were able to obtain wisdom, you would not abuse any person. You would not seek to obtain a reason to exclude from your community that person whom you do not like either because they are more clever than you or more obedient of God's law.
· You would not call the worker greedy or lazy or stupid.
· You would not call your leaders uncaring and self-serving.
· You would understand that the poor are the victims of greed and power and you would do all in your power to succour them.
· You would pity those who abuse the poor, and show them how to make amends.
If you did observe the law of God the Father, the Almighty, you would understand that the fruits of the earth are provided by God to benefit all to bring in your society the exclusion of poverty.
You can achieve a better society, a better nation, a better earth if you respect that all that you are, all that you have, the earth and the universe are the kingdom of God and God alone.
Seek the Law of God the Father, the Almighty and live by it. Understand the teachings of Jesus, the Lord and live.
She smiles and leaves.