One Heart Association Objectives
One Heart was registered as a not-for-profit association with the state in 2002 and the following objectives were included in its constitution:
- the correct veneration of the Blessed Virgin Mary;
- vocations into the priestly and religious life;
- Christian morality;
- the family as the sacred and basic unit of society;
- the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- the recognition of the dignity and equality of all people;
- social justice; and
- regular prayer.
In November 2011, when the Blessed Mother advised that she would no longer come to Chittering after March 2012, One Heart embarked on the development of a new and more comprehensive set of statute. In early 2012 the statutes were submitted to the Perth Archdiocese and in 2013 they were submitted to the Pontifical Council for the Laity as Adelia had always envisaged One Heart as being a apostolic association from when it was first formed. As the dignity of each human being is respected as a child of God, the works of One Heart are global in their outreach. The Messages of the Blessed Mother are a gift for all.